Bachelor of Business Management
The Bachelor of Business Management is designed for managers to
develop their management and vocational education skills.
The First Stage will provide the students with general management
skills. The Second Stage will develop their technical skills in the
fields they are working in, while the Third Stage will expand their
core Finance Marketing and HR knowledge and apply it to their work
Stage I - Diploma of Management
The Diploma of Management is flexible and open, providing choice of
which common skills are required and by allowing skills to be
included from basically any industry area.
Stage II – Electives - 8 to be selected from the following:
1. Strategic Management
2. The Dynamics of Leadership
3. Management Information Systems
4. Advance Finance for Decision
5. Marketing Management in Business
6. Customer Focus for Strategic
7. Leadership Skills Managing
8. Risk in Business
Plus any other subject deemed relevant by the Course Director
Course material are listed on
after you register.
Research Methodology used in the above Independant Study Programs
will also be assessed.
The candidate will be examined in these subjects by the writing of
three 8000 – 10,000 word thesis. An online tutor would be assigned
to guide student through the process.
The benefits of this route is the diploma graduates can have
option to getting graduated in other UK Universities.
At Present the ATHE has specific agreements with the following
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Sunderland London Campus
- Northampton University
- Coventry University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Bolton University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Prince Edward Island University